Thursday, February 5, 2009

Home sick for the old apartment

I was looking through old pics and came across photos of the old apt.  I loved that apartment, some of you may think it is too small but it was perfect for us- we had a studio in the other room (not shown) which transformed into the perfect party space, our  desks made great dj stations and the studio became a dance floor.  I am sure we will make the new apartment just as nice, and one night it will also turn into a dance party.  But... I miss this place.

At least I still get to wake up to these two cuties....
Matt & Sophie Bear


De La Espada bed, Tord Boontj lamp, antique asian bedside tables, photo by Matthew Schenning




Yes that wall was painted gold and I loved it!  The bunny was my graduation gift from Matt, the work above the bunny was a gift, it is an Amy Cutler print (she is awesome!) and lives in our new hood so thats a plus.

Art collection, surf boards, lighting by Kartell, HM chair, we made the coffee table (years ago)





No comments:

Post a Comment